Website « The Certified Garlic and Shallot Plant » (hereinafter referred to as « the Website »),
Accessible from the URL https://ail-echalote-certifie.org/en.
1. Website Information
The Website is the institutional website of the Association of producers of certified planting material of garlic and shallot (hereinafter referred to as PROSEMAIL) whose head office is at the Chamber of Agriculture of Drome – Boulevard Vauban – 26000 Valence – France, Phone: +33 (0)4 72 78 51 10; and the French Interprofessional Organisation for Seeds and Plants located at 44 rue du Louvre – 75001 Paris – France, Phone: +33 (0) 1 42 33 51 12.
- Publication Directors: Michel STRAEBLER (the French Interprofessional Organisation for Seeds and Plants), Raphaël REBOUL (PROSEMAIL)
- Webmaster: Paul DUTRONC (the French Interprofessional Organisation for Seeds and Plants), Hélène HUNYADI (PROSEMAIL)
- Production and Design: INTERCEPT’, 81 rue du Pré Catelan – 59110 La Madeleine
- Hosting: OVH
- Photos: the French Interprofessional Organisation for Seeds and Plants Photo Library, PROSEMAIL, Rustica, Camille Ferrari, Adobe Stock, Unsplash, Vimeo
- Links: The Website contains a number of hypertext links to other sites. However, the French Interprofessional Organisation for Seeds and Plants and PROSEMAIL do not have the possibility of verifying the content of the sites thus visited, and will not therefore assume any responsibility for this fact.
The establishment of hypertext links is authorized, provided that the name and address of the Site are mentioned and subject to the rights attached to the iconography. These links should not, however, be used for commercial or advertising purposes.
2. Object and Scope of the Website
The purpose of the Website is:
- to inform on quality of the certified planting material, the organisation of the garlic and shallot sector, and in general manner, on their use and gardening techniques, as well as to publish the list of varieties registered in the Catalog with their photos and characteristics;
- to provide documentation on the sector and on garlic and shallot varieties;
- to answer to users’ questions;
- to publish the list and contact details of professionals in the sector.
The Website has two main targets:
- Individuals: amateur gardeners, consumers of garlic and shallot;
- Professionals: farmers producing garlic and/or shallot, distributors of garlic and/or shallot planting materials.
The information contained on the Website is strictly informative and does not imply any legal commitment or contractual agreement from the French Interprofessional Organisation for Seeds and Plants and PROSEMAIL, who reserve their right to modify the characteristics of the Website.
Except for specific documentation orders, the Website is freely available without charge to any user with Internet access. All charges incurred by the User to access the service (hardware, software, Internet connection, etc.) are the User’s responsibility.
Access to the Website services may at any time be subject to interruption, suspension, modification without notice for maintenance or any other case.
The User has the possibility to contact the Website by e-mail via the Contact section.
4. Intellectual Property and Counterfeits
All the elements appearing on the Website (texts, iconography, graphic or multimedia elements) are the property of the French Interprofessional Organisation for Seeds and Plants, PROSEMAIL or the cited authors.
The User has only one right to use the content of the Site in the private and personal context or associations of gardeners. Apart from these uses, any copy, partial or total of this content must be the subject of a request to the Webmaster and is subject to prior written authorization.
Under these conditions, the information and captures (images, drawings, videos) present on the Site can be downloaded, reproduced, printed, subject to:
- not to modify such information or captures;
- reproduce on all copies the mention of the source (ail-echalote-certifie.org) and copyright;
- do not make commercial or advertising use of it.
The French Interprofessional Organisation for Seeds and Plants and PROSEMAIL are not responsible for the use which could be made of the content of the pages of the Website, on a technical basis or for any other legal or illegal use.
The information communicated on the Website is provided for information only, without any implicit or explicit guarantee, and is liable to unintentionally contain technical and/or typographical errors.
Any unauthorized use of the Website or any element it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the French Intellectual Property Code.
5. Limitations of Liability
The French Interprofessional Organisation for Seeds and Plants and PROSEMAIL shall not be held liable for direct or indirect damage to the User’s equipment when accessing the Website. In addition, the User of the Website agrees to access the Website using recent equipment, containing no virus and with an updated Internet browser of last generation.
The French Interprofessional Organisation for Seeds and Plants and PROSEMAIL shall also not be held liable for consequential damages (such as for example a loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the Website.
The French Interprofessional Organisation for Seeds and Plants and PROSEMAIL strive to provide as accurate information as possible. However, they shall not be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether by their own doing or by third party partners who provide this information.
All information on the Website is subject to change. They are updated regarding applicable regulatory and legislative measures.
Any event due to a case of force majeure resulting in a malfunction of the network or server does not engage the responsibility of the Website, neither the French Interprofessional Organisation for Seeds and Plants nor PROSEMAIL.
The ability to ask questions or leave messages is available to users by the Contact section. The French Interprofessional Organisation for Seeds and Plants and PROSEMAIL reserve their right to delete, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that would violate applicable laws, especially provisions on data protection. Where applicable, the French Interprofessional Organisation for Seeds and Plants and PROSEMAIL also reserve their right to question the civil and/or criminal liability of the user, particularly in the event of a racist, offensive, defamatory or pornographic message, regardless of the medium used (text, photography, etc.).
The User is invited to consult the dedicated page: https://ail-echalote-certifie.org/en/cookies.
7. Management and Protection of Personal Data
The User is invited to consult the dedicated page: https://ail-echalote-certifie.org/en/personal-data.
8. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
In the event of a dispute concerning the validity, interpretation or execution of the present, the French Interprofessional Organisation for Seeds and Plants and PROSEMAIL on the one hand, and the user, on the other, agree to come closer and try to find an amicable solution to their dispute within sixty (60) calendar days.
In the event of failure in the search for an amicable solution, any dispute concerning the interpretation, the validity, and / or the execution of the present ones will be submitted to the competent courts of Paris, including in case of plurality of defendants or appeal in guarantee, for the procedures tending to obtain emergency or conservatory measures, in emergency or on request.
The French Interprofessional Organisation for Seeds and Plants & PROSEMAIL – April 9, 2021